Friday 20 April 2012

Assignment Three

My Product Photography

I think the layout of this product worked but my camera went slightly out of focus.

I like this layout too as its how the product would be presented if i wanted to sell it. 

I think this photo the light was wrong on the product and its slightly blurred.

I think this photo shows plenty of detail to the product and works well.

On this one two there is plenty of detail though i think it could of been framed better.

On this one i think the lighting and framing was right.

The framing is right but it has gone out of focus.

The layout on this one works well.

i like this one a lot, it has plenty of detail and the layout is good.

i like this one a lot, it has plenty of detail and the layout is good.

i like how its shadowed on this one.

I think the layout works well on this one.

I think the layout works well on this one.

On this one i think the lighting works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment